Take your hypnotic skills into a new realm, that of laughter and entertainment. We are offering a 4 day plus a bonus day stage hypnosis training for $895. Our next dates for 2018 are September 20 – 23.
More detailed info is here: http://onstagehypnosis.com/stage-hypnosis-training-seattle/
In this training, you will learn to:
- Master the secrets of instant trance as you hypnotize subject after subject almost faster than you can blink an eye (yes, these are the same techniques you see master hypnotists using on stage and you master them faster than you think!)
- Discover the real secrets behind a hypnosis show that makes it entertaining and an absolute delight to watch (no, it has nothing to do with hypnosis, but professional magicians will recognize it instantly–most stage hypnotists are clueless.)
- Learn the real truth behind the so-called suggestibility tests and why they are nothing like you’re taught in 99% of the other schools who perpetuate the same simple myths about hypnosis (don’t you buy into these myths, and learn to really understand them, and that will take you beyond 90% of other hypnotists.
- Learn how to use your “pre-talk” (yes, stage shows have them too!) to warm up your audience, get floods of volunteers rushing to the stage and have your volunteers practically in trance before they step foot on the stage.
- Learn the little known secrets of “parlor hypnosis” unknown to most that will have you inciting a laugh tornado at your party gatherings, informal meeting or anywhere else you decide to use them (this technique alone can help you book more shows than you can handle.)
- Practically guarantee mastery of stage hypnosis secrets by using hypnotic learning states that almost force your mind to absorb information at warp speed (this technique alone propels you to the hypnotic elite almost effortlessly.)
- Destroy stage fright as you create an almost unstoppable enthusiasm and on-stage charisma that practically forces your audience to just love your show (you’ll have them coming back for more far more often than you think.)
- Learn marketing magic that brings you booking after booking — accelerating your career as a stage hypnotist faster than you ever dreamed (and leaving all the would be stage hypnotists staring from the stage wings in amazement.)
- Discover how the skills of improv and stand up comedy can help you leave them rolling in the aisles an your audience enjoys skit after skit.
- Discover the method of spontaneous skits — this is taught absolutely nowhere else, and gives you that final push to take your show over the edge. It almost magically unleashes astounding creativity you can use anywhere, anytime, for anything.
Here, Connie riffs on the power of creative mind and the art of flow. How learning stage hypnosis will help a therapist or anyone become more proficient in “thinking on your feet.”
Connie talks instant inductions:
Mastering your own state of mind:
Connie talks stage persona of the hypnotist: